Friday, December 7, 2012

And the 2013 Pantone Color of the Year Is...


And so it has been decreed, the color of the year is Emerald Green. So long, Tangerine Tango, It's been real. We had our fun, but it's time to move on. Somehow, every year, Pantone manages to pick a color that makes me go "hmmm... I never really noticed you before, but now that I see you, I really like you." In honor of our new friend, Emerald, here are 12 crafting supplies rounded up from Etsy. So go ahead, try her out. She's pretty good looking.

Links after the jump...

Links left to right...

Row 1

Row 2

Row 3




2 comments:

  1. YAY EMERALD! I am enthusiastic, I am a ginger, AND I feel ahead of the curve here. Emerald as the pantone color means more green accessories for me,my home, my hubby and my kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my Emerald Green leather cord listing from Etsy.

    ReplyDelete